ZARA MEMORABLE AURA EDP CHAPTER 3



It is the end of summer and I was going to stock up on some new scents for autumn and winter anyway, so my trip to Zara was pretty successful considering I was not hoping to hunt for anything worthy. So the last one of my purchases was this hidden beauty - Memorable Aura

Memorable Aura EDP came out in 2023 and is described as a bouquet of florals and juicy mango burst. To my nose it smelled like something I already knew, and most reviews were stating it is a dupe for Fame by Paco Rabbanne. I tested Fame on a paper strip at Duty Free in Vienna Airport, and what I can recall it was a bit darker, sweet and woodier and more complex, it would evolve, change and dry down to something else. Zara Memorable Aura has that typical linear character with lots and lots of juicy mango puree with added honey sweetness. Sometimes I get a bit of dusty whiffs probably from floral notes, sometimes a bit of lactonic feel, but in a very comforting way. It is quite a likeable scent, nothing harsh, nothing offensive, just very edible gourmand summery mix.

According to Fragrantica webstite as well as Zara website the notes are described the same way: Mango and floral notes with no exact division into top, middle or base. Just read through a review that mentioned it is an exact dupe for Fame that is why the notes are not listed properly. Well, we all know Zara makes great dupes with affordable pricing, thus the staying power and longevity is really weak, you would need to reapply more than expected especially in much hotter climates. This potion is still available on Zara website and in stores - 80ml bottle retail price is around GBP23,00 and 30ml around GBP12,00.

It was a blind buy for me and I opted for 30ml bottle as you can see. Now I think maybe I needed the larger 80ml bottle given the number of applications in a day. Still, while wearing it I have a feeling that summer is not going to end ever! It is a reminder of a holiday juicy cocktail filled with happiness, bright memories and everything positive. 

In my honest opinion it is worth testing and buying. I weighed all the pros and cons and I am not sorry I got it! Very happy with this one! Go for it!   
 

Comments

Popular Posts