Escada Born in Paradise

Hello all!

Hope all of you have been doing great! I have definitely missed blog posting! So for today I am going to talk about a perfume which I liked from the first sniff.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the Escada juicy and yummy perfume Born in Paradise:



This babe is a tropical, fruity, fresh, but sweet type of cocktail. A Piña Colada!!! Exactly for summery, warm days when you want to appear on a tropical island. I just had one sniff from the bottle in the shop and fell in love with it. I was able to distinguish the coconut smell among all the other fruits and I immediately thought this would be a great scent for the hot days ahead.

Top notes: green apple, watermelon and guava
Mid notes: coconut and pineapple
Base notes: sandalwood, cedar and musk


Born in Paradise was launched in 2014. The actual idea was inspired by the cocktail itself. It splashes with all the fruits on the first spray and immediately transports me to an island with beautiful beaches, exotic and colourful birds, turquoise water, people with sun kissed glowy skin, cocktails, fruits, summer night parties and all that paradise.

Now, this perfume has some kind of creaminess which I am not a huge fan of, however it is not too strong and it is probably the coconut that soothes this for me. Also because of watermelon and pineapple I think I also get that dusty airy feeling, and still it is in no way overwhelming, so I totally enjoy the whole experience. It is my late spring - summer favourite for this year! Longevity is quite good for me, I have heard people complaining about it, however it works well with my skin chemistry and I can still get that "island escape" feeling after a long working day. Probably needs refreshing only once, which is good considering that I got the 30ml bottle. :)

So, if you want to get your cocktaily summer fragrance don't forget to check this beautiful blue-turquoise bottle! <3

Comments

Popular Posts