It's All About Body Mists

 
 


Hello there!

Yes, more about body mists! Yes, it is summer, it is hot and most of the perfumes do not like the heat. It does not let them evolve and open up as they would do in normal conditions. That is why body mists are a perfect choice to be smelling awesome and for freshening up during the day.

I was thinking for a long while which body mist to go for from Oriflame and thought that having both is not so bad given that they had a huge bargain on them. So here we go - these are from the Nature Secrets collection. I also got the hand gel because again it was discounted.

The Lavender and Fig body mist is just very fresh, it smells exactly what it says on the bottle. I love the effect of both cooling me down and leaving with a very refreshing feeling. Mint and Raspberry is so energizing! I am experimenting with it by spraying over the bed sheets and my pillow! This just clears my mind with its freshness and lets me relax and sleep well. Raspberry comes with a bit of sweet fruitiness and the mint is always cooling, refreshing and relaxing. Hand gel is always a useful thing to be in my bag, it smells of tea tree and mandarin - tea tree is very well known for its healing, antiseptic qualities and mandarin is just a fresh and nice addition to smell yummy. However, I need to mention that the hand gels leave your hands with a bitter taste, so try to avoid eating with hands after you have rubbed them with the gel (not that I tried licking my hands on purpose). :D

All in all, I am really happy that I got the chance to purchase all these three together - it was such a great bargain! Hope you can give these a try if you are a body mist fan, or if you live somewhere hot. Hope you have a great week ahead as well! Catch you soon! xx

Comments

Popular Posts