Radiant Peony from Women's Collection by Oriflame (EDT)


 

One of the additions to Women's Collection line is the Radiant Peony. I had been eyeing this for a while and eventually decided to add to the collection I already own. This was the big size but hugely discounted specifically for me, so I thought why not? Secret be told, this goes so well with other juices that have rich rose in them. It is perfect for layering. I have already experimented with a couple of them. Because it smells so crisp and floral, it is quite perfect to layer up with both heavily sweet florals and gourmands. And then you get something close but not identical to Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet.

Radiant Peony was launched on Oriflame brochures in 2021. The pyramid of the perfume is as follows:
Top notes: Dewy Magnolia, Apple and Violet Leaf;
Heart notes: Peony, Lily of the Valley and Freesia;
Base notes: Musks, Cedarwood and Sandalwood.

I would describe it as a spring-summer scent, which is quite quirky, crisp and fresh by itself. There is definitely that green apple note to it, but the main star is the pink peony itself. Musky and woodsy notes are not too deep here, so they get along unnoticed. I think the powdery-airiness that I get comes from the lily of the valley. Freesia is also there, very subtly though. I would also describe the fragrance as linear, because it does not evolve into different stages, stays quite constant but in the background. Thus, it works really well with some other sweeter juices.

I think I will be mixing this with lots of other "mixables" I own. But in case you are interested in what this beauty smells like, it is quite affordable and totally worth testing.

Comments

Popular Posts