Zara Sublime Epoque EDP Chapter 3


Well, this was my second purchase from Zara Chapters. Zara Sublime Epoque immediately took me back to happier times of traveling, taking my time, strolling aimlessly in Sephora, testing perfumes, checking smaller boutiques and Duty Free shops.

Zara Sublime Epoque was released in 2021. The notes can be checked on both Zara and Fragrantica web sites. It is described as a scintillating floral bouquet with vanilla and cedar background. To my nose this was something familiar, I knew I had smelled this somewhere before and since the reviews were saying it was a dupe for Giorgio Armani My Way I had to test it myself. To tell the truth I liked Sublime Epoque more than anticipated and I got it before getting my hands on My Way.

It had been a week since I had started wearing Sublime, when I finally remembered I had to test this one and My Way next to each other. And I did that. And again, I can say confidently that they are sisters, but not identical twins. My Way has an interesting note quite sweet and terpenic which Sublime does not. Sublime is lighter, flirtier and more straightforward. My Way changes her mind more often, is playful and hides a secret. There is something there that makes you keep wondering.

Tope notes for Sublime Epoque are orange blossom and bergamot, middle notes are florals as in jasmine and tuberose, and the base ones are vanilla and cedar. This is definitely fruity floral summery juice. I wonder what the performance will be like in much cooler months of the year. Cannot wait to wear it in October and November. 

Again 30ml and 80ml bottles are available both online and in Zara stores. I was going to get the smaller size, but there was none left and I went for 80ml bottle, paid for it and only then noticed a 30ml bottle on another counter. But hey, it was too late, I had already bought it. To be honest I don't regret now getting the bigger one. It is such a juicy, mouthwatering happy scent, that I think I will be reaching out for it more and more. Imagine careless happy days, just relaxing, walking around the park, being in the fresh air, getting some smoothie or coffee and sitting on a bench to enjoy the sunshine, feeling young, full of strength and loving yourself. This is exactly when or rather why you should be wearing Sublime Epoque! :D Worth testing 100%!

 

Comments

Popular Posts