Pistachio Butter EDT by ZARA

 


Let me present you the Pistachio Butter Eau de Toilette by ZARA from Weekend Collection which has been in my possession for quite a while already and I love wearing this during the colder seasons. Imagine a very gourmand, rich pistachio creamy cookies, some pistachio ice-cream with freshly baked waffles and a hot vanilla latte. It is exactly this perfume. It's sweet, vanilla, lactonic and pistachio, exactly what the name suggests. Maybe if the sugary sweetness was not as strong, I would enjoy it more. Nonetheless, I still feel wrapped in a warm safe aura of a small cozy cafe on a winter day.

This perfume was introduced in 2025 and the notes are pistachio cream, violet and vanilla. It came out as a part of Weekend Collection and is categorized as oriental gourmand. And that's exactly what it is. There is some powdery quality to it that the violet adds, but the notes are quite well mixed and the scent stays linear throughout the couple of hours that it may or may not last on clothes and/or skin depending on the humidity of the air and the skin chemistry. To me it is inoffensive, daytime and evening wear, would not dare layering it with other scents because of the specificity of the gourmand quality - although something sharper and fresher might work well with it. 

Since the market was getting full of Dubai chocolate and pistachio hype, I assume the perfumers are following the trends and more often go with the demand rather than creating unique ones, after all it is easier to copy rather than create something original. So, all I can say about this perfume - it's a safe buy if you enjoy sweet and gourmand scents. It is available at some ZARA online stores and is on sale. Comes in 90ml size matte bottles.

Comments

Popular Posts