Sublime Epoque Nectar Parfum by Zara

I was supposed to get something else, but there was a mistake and I was allowed to switch to another perfume at the store and I instinctively chose the Sublime Époque Nectar in ZARA, since there was not much choice left. Sublime Epoque Nectar was lauched in 2025 and is a sweet fruity floral scent which is very much alike My Way and My Way Nectar by Armani. They are not the same, not dupes at all, but very very much alike. The vibe to both is exactly the same - sweet, powdery, fruity-floral, creamy and playful. 

ZARA website describes the perfume as "brighter and more gourmand interpretation of Sublime Époque. Orange blossom maintains the elegant floral character of the original fragrance, while pistachio introduces a creamy and lightly toasted texture. Vanilla envelops the composition with a soft warmth that adds depth and a delicately addictive trail." 

So, the notes in this perfume are tuberose, freesia, fruits, vanilla and pistachio - these are mentioned on Fragrantica. However there should also be mentioned the note of Orange blossom in the Original. If we look at the original Sublime Époque the notes lack pistachio, from fruits there is bergamot in the top and white flowers in the heart - tuberose, orange blossom and jasmine. However, to my nose they seem to be the same, maybe Nectar with a little bit better quality of sweetness. There is some honeysuckle effect to the Nectar, which is quite inviting and juicy for the summer-autumn season. There is this creaminess and powdery effect as well, but to be honest as with almost all Zara perfumes, the longevity is not too strong, the juice quickly settles down into very much skin-close fresh and comfortable vanilla powder, which I do not mind for everyday wear.  

My fun and everyday perfumes, which require to be re-applied a couple of times in a day, are four at the moment, and I don't mind the multiple applications in a day because both the size of the bottles and the price are not binding to use them sparingly. I happily drop one of the bottles in a handbag and go with the flow of the day and see where it takes me. Aside from Sublime Époque the others are Peach Glow, Marshmallow Addiction and Memorable Aura all from ZARA. I will dedicate separate posts to each of them. So, if you are someone into My Way series and are looking for cheaper alternatives, do check the ZARA  Sublime Époque in the stores. Give it some time also to develop and dry down on the skin as well as on the clothes. (The perfumes stay longer on the clothes anyway).

Comments

Popular Posts