Dior Addict Rosy Glow Eau De Parfum


When DIOR announced about the launch of three new scents for the line of ADDICT by Francis Kurkdjian I was very much delighted to test them last year. The line reached us pretty much in early 2026. The trio was launched together with lip glow oils. The Rosy Glow perfume was a love at first sniff. I just sprayed my shirt to continue browsing the shops and carry on with my day. And oh my God, was I allured the rest of the day! There was something nostalgic from my childhood, which is already the second time with Dior perfumes - the first one is Forever and Ever that has such an effect on me and now this one! I still could hear the scent at night. As if "she" was talking to me softly and wrapping me in her warm sweet rosy jam embrace. I had to get a bottle! And then maybe another and then the third one! 

And thus, it was a pretty birthday present to myself! Someone smelled the bottle once and gave out an "awe!" which is exactly how I feel every single time I spray the Rosy Glow. So shy and soft, delicate, sweet, the kind of rose which is gourmand, enjoyable, so edible, not grandma-like old and dusty, but just fresh, fruity and yummy. However, the first impression I got from the perfume was that it would sit really close to the skin, the projection was weak, but the longevity on the other hand was pretty great especially on the clothes. For some reason I was thinking only I could hear it while wearing. It's been half a year now, and the scent has just started blooming. I had sprayed just once in the afternoon and closer to the evening everyone that I passed by had to say something about the scent. I was really surprised since each of them described it in totally different ways. 

So, the notes in Rosy Glow EDP are Lychee on top, Damascan Rose in the heart and Caramel in the base. Considering Kurkdjian's diverse experience with roses, I am really happy this one turned out exactly what I love and enjoy wearing. I have also noticed that the scent develops differently depending on the temperature and humidity of the air, the heat of my body, the time of the day I spray on. Of course, depending on their skin chemistry some people complain that it is too sweet and at times too much for them. For me, it's a love! The bottles were alright in my opinion, with the new design, however I was hoping the bottle caps to match the lip oil caps, but they are just plastic. Perfumes in recent Addict series come in 30, 50 and 100ml bottles. I also got the ADDICT Purple Glow recently, but I will talk about it some other time! This post is an ode to the perfume that I will always want a bottle or two hidden in the back of my perfume shelf as a back-up! 


Comments

Popular Posts