30 Things that Made Me Feel Good Today!

This post is more for myself than anyone else to read, but if anyone takes time reading it - YOU ARE GREAT! Make a list for yourselves and feel good about it too!

So, my experiment starts as of today and I will be writing about the things that make me feel good each day and that will include things that I am most grateful for. So here I go and I will improve with my points in time hopefully :)

  1. Getting a proper sleep every night in my cosy bed makes me feel good, actually better than just good.
  2. Waking up every morning and having hot water to shower makes me live my life like a human being.
  3. Actually waking up is a blessing.
  4. Waking up in a house with my loved ones certainly feels good.
  5. Knowing that I am healthy and loved feels good.
  6. Knowing that my close ones are healthy and alive feels great.
  7. As I make a cup of tea in the morning and drink my favourite Christmas Mystery Greenfield tea makes me enjoy the cuppa.
  8. It felt good putting my make up on this morning - it was afternoon really - have always known it is therapeutic and I certainly enjoy it every time! Feels I can put my creativity in some good use.
  9. I felt relieved when a friend of mine took it okay to meet a bit later than we had arranged it. It felt good to know she had not gone out in this cold and did not have to wait for me.
  10. It felt great putting my warm clothes on when going out.
  11. It is really freezing but it feels good walking in a good company. I am happy having someone to do that with.
  12. It felt great to get on a public transport with a very few people and a driver that did not smoke (get used to it, they do!)
  13. It felt nice accidentally meeting an ex-colleague in the street. Positive people with healthy aura are always a source of inspiration!
  14.  Is it not a joy when you finally find a product you wanted to get for ages but the supermarkets never had? Blessed moment when you have it in your hands, two of them, because one is never enough!
  15. Another blessing is to be able to afford all the activities you undertake in a day.
  16. It feels fabulous going out shopping with a best mate! All the fun you can share, all the wholehearted laugh you can have!
  17. Retail therapy feels even better when you don't spend too much because the sales are on!
  18. It feels like shouting Eureka! when you find a cute dress you were thinking about a while ago to go with your boots in a bunch of clothes you would not even look at, but something tells you to go through the pile!
  19. It feels good talking to nice shop assistants who have a genuine smile. Makes you smile back.
  20. It feels great knowing a great place with great hot food on a Sunday afternoon!
  21. To the nice guys who asked us if we were leaving so that they could have our table - felt nice chatting with you for a sec :).
  22. Felt really great to finally have another hot mug of tea with a piece of cake.
  23. Don't you just love it when another great personality surprisingly joins the company and even greater ideas come to reality?
  24. I love laughing with a cool company! It feels like healing! Makes you feel powerful and happy!
  25. It felt great having a food fight with a bestie! Had not done that for a loooooong time :D.
  26. It felt great getting a car to take us home. And another driver who did not smoke and the car smelt actually OK and the heating was on!
  27. Don't you just love it coming to a warm house from freezing cold with all the people and food and drinks waiting for you? I do!
  28. It felt awesome when the new candle I just bought today filled my room with a scent I love!
  29. It is soooo goood finally putting all your shopping of the day together and trying them on!
  30. And finally it is sooo relaxing being in a bed with a laptop, writing a blog post and feeling the gratitude of having all and of doing all that I did today!
It has been a great day! Thank you all who had a contribution to making this freezing Sunday be this great!




Comments

Popular Posts