Golden. Spicy. Guilty. That's Right! Gucci!

Heyya everyone!

As I am listening to my Christmas playlist and drinking tea with a small piece of chocolate I am also comfortably seated at my desk writing the next post about a scent that reminds me of a 2010 Christmas. I like the scent but after the Christmas I kind of refused to wear it for a while because a girl I used to know got it as a present and was using the same perfume. Can't bear two or more people wearing similar scents in a group that are always together! However, Christmas on its way all I can smell in the air is cinnamon, apples, oranges, cloves, allspice, chocolate and all the yumminess that comes along with festivities. Here's the spicy bottle that itself is a perfect gift even with no wrapping.
 

Gucci Guilty was launched in September 2010 and originally came out as Eau de Toilette. Later in 2011 there was the intense version of the perfume as Eau de Parfum. Mine is the EDT version. The top notes are mandarin orange and pink pepper; geranium, peach and lilac make the heart of Guilty; patchouli and amber make a colourful yet (in a way) a heavy base. If the top and mid notes are kind of airy, peppery and dusty, trying to fly far, the patchouli and amber bring them down to earth. This scent is a party, a joyful splash of celebration.


The first thing I smell on the first spray is the spicy orange. It is quite sweet but given time the sweetness evaporates a bit and there is this airy peppery aura surrounding me together with the lilac. It does not get too sour on me as some of the reviews were stating. I like the overall impression this scent leaves, it is quite cute and a happy perfume. If you are invited to a party this scent is a big YES for having fun and smelling great! Can't complain of either the silage or the longevity. When using 2 or 3 sprays it will definitely stick to me for 5-6 hours. The dry down or whatever is left of the perfume by the end of the day is quite subtle because of the amber sweetness, the patchouli is not too strong but I am aware of its depth throughout the day.

   
I presume this will be a great gift for daring and happy girls/women who like partying and are in good spirits no matter what. EDP of Guilty is stronger and darker, more exquisite, but I like the lighter one better. Also if you are looking for a beautiful and a sparkly bottle this is exactly what is missing from under the Christmas Tree.

Also for some of you (so jealous of those lucky ones!) Gucci has relaunched the perfume in a studded bottle.  There has not been any changes to the composition and the bottle is a limited edition and is available in 50ml. I think you would need to check the stores and online shops to see if these are available in your regions. Hope you get one and enjoy all the beauty of the juice and the flask! 
xxx

Check the source HERE

Comments

Popular Posts