Happy February!

Hello and Happy New Year and Happy February Everyone!

It has been such a long time since I posted anything here at all :) I guess I had to say my goodbyes to the Year of the Snake which was pretty much out of the grass to annoy me. However I am more than happy to welcome the Year of Horse! Finally - I have been waiting for you for ages. One of my New Year's resolutions was to have a fresh start with all my strength and power and to draw all the negative and jealous people out of my life and surround myself with the ones which have a better influence over me. And that is what I am pretty much doing now :)

This month I am excited to get 2 new perfumes but I will not reveal what these are until I get them. I am really looking forward to the moment to unwrap and test them! Woop woop! I will just say that one of them will be suitable for winter and the other one for spring time. ;)

Here is just a small part of my collection for you to enjoy meantime :) 

February is a freezing cold month where I am now and it can get awfully depressive, but hey this is the last month of the winter and the spring is on its way! With all the warmth in my heart for all of you I want you to feel the love in the air for this short month and shake all that winter moodiness off and get all hopeful and grateful - there are the greatest of times coming!

Here is an old song for you that I suddenly heard on TV this morning and since then I am humming it to myself (admit it - the tune is quite catchy!)




Comments

Popular Posts