Time for Victoria's Secret and Bath&Body Works!


Hello everyone!!! Missed me much?

Since it is a very hot summer I thought it might be better talking about body and fragrance mists. Generally in this heat some of the perfumes can change during the time of a day depending on the heat and moisture. I would normally wear the perfumes in the evenings in summer, however during the day it is better for me to wear body mists - these are perfect for moisturizing the skin and keeping me smelling fresh.

The Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist by Victoria's Secret is a great infusion of coconut and vanilla. I mostly get vanilla scent from the first spray, later it becomes really soothing mix of vanilla and coconut. I prefer this for a bit cooler evenings in summer. Its formula is also enriched with aloe vera and chamomile, so an extra care for the skin.

Victoria's Secret Pink is my favourite line though! I can never get enough of the Spring Break which is unfortunately in a travel size and there is just a small amount left in the bottle already! I will need to get this again hopefully soon! Spring Break Passion-fruit Hibiscus is such a lovely scent! It is very fruity, yet sweet and very soft, feels like you have been just showered with a tropical juice. It is also great to be layering shower gel and body moisturizer. Pink Sweet and Flirty is another favourite of mine for August! I just love that fresh, sweet and clean scent. It is very light, girly and fresh. This one is definitely sharper than the Spring Break, however suits well for the daytime and throughout the day! It leaves your skin conditioned and fresh during the day.

Another must-have for summer and not only are the sanitizers or the anti-bacterial hand gels. Whenever you are out, in the public transport, in the shops touching products etc, it is normal to freshen up with the gels. I love the scents from Bath&Body Works. There is always this plastic undertone to the scents, and I know some people might not necessarily like it, but this reminds me of my childhood and the 90's. My dolls used to have a similar scent. :))) Snow Kissed Mint is just very refreshing like a minty chewing gum. And Warm Vanilla Sugar is very sweet like caramel and vanilla mixed and heated together.

Well, hope you get to enjoy the hot days of summer and catch you later!

Comments

Popular Posts