Zara Woman L'Eau - Zara for women






Hey again!

Hope you have all been great! Since it is summer, I am always feeling naughty to find fresh scents. Luckily for me the biggest Zara store in my town is located very far from my house, otherwise I would have gone and bought most of the perfumes on their counters!

Now, I think we all have already managed to realise that Zara perfumes are really great dupes for more expensive, designer brand ones. This one is one of my latest purchases - yes again, I could not resist! I sprayed this on my wrist while in the shopping center and it lasted for a while - it was reminding me of fresh fruits and greens during the whole shopping trip.

I was really delighted to see the beautiful bottle with a butterfly on it, and the cover was also cute! I still cannot recall what the potion reminds me of, however at the first sniff I felt nostalgic. It really smells of some other perfume either I had a very long time ago, or something which I liked on someone else. Zara Woman L'Eau was launched in 2013 and is available in EDT in 75ml bottles. This is a fresh and summery scent. Notes consist of mandarin orange, pear, rose and ylang-ylang. Although you might think this is a floral scent, yet it is totally citrusy and fresh, like a splash of fresh juice! When it comes to the longevity I think the lasting time is not that great, it is EDT after all. However I enjoy Zara perfumes, they are quite affordable and smell like brands, so you can top up during the day and not think about finishing the bottle too soon :D

I hope on your next trip to Zara stores you can test it! Trust me, if you like fresh scents you will love this one! xx

Comments

Popular Posts