Summer Skincare - Favourites


Hello there!

I am not writing about a perfume this time, what a surprise! Just decided to share my favourite skincare products for the summer for a change. :) This is what I am loving at the moment. Because my skin is getting dry patches around my cheeks, and my T-zone is always shiny especially towards the hottest part of the day - around 5-6 o'clock, I think that scrubbing and moisturising the face is still important. However, every now and then pampering myself with masks is really helping to fight the heat and unclogging the pores.

Those Montagne Jeunesse face masks are great! I am looking forward to using the Apricot Scrub. This month I am especially loving everything that smells of apricots :D. Another favourite of mine is the Oriflame Essentials Scrub Wash Gel and the Moisturising Day Cream. They both work so well together! Since I switched from my routine moisturiser to the new one the dry patches are gone, my skin feels fresh and plump. The day cream is quickly absorbed and I do not get any kind of oily feeling. I use the scrub wash 2-3 times a week.

The pink tube is another product from Oriflame - the summer Essentials range was so colourful that I decided to give it a go, and I am quite happy with my purchases. This pink one is Hydrating Face Mask and it smells of watermelon! I just leave it on my face for about 20 minutes then wash it off. It does a good job. I do not need to repeat this more than once a week after I have cleansed, scrubbed and basically purified the skin.

Another very smooth operator from L'Occitane - the Exfoliating Gel with organic Angelica! This is so good! It has some soft beads made of natural gum and they do not scratch my skin, instead they boost the microcirculation. I am using this when I do not feel the urge to go too harsh with scrubbing. Again, it works well with another product from the same range. Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid - wow, it makes the skin look matte for a long time, and visually minimises the pores. This product has worked well with my skin so far. Good job L'Occitane! :)

Well, what are your favourites this season? Any good recommendations for a combined skin type to keep moist yet matte at the same time?


Comments

Popular Posts