Swarovski Fashion Edition 2014



And there we are again! This time I wanted to share with you my love for this beautiful bottle in a shape of a clutch from one angle and a heart shape when viewed from above!

Swarovski Fashion Edition 2014 was introduced in April obviously in 2014 and the original one was introduced in 2012. They both are totally different smells and I love the last edition for both it's sparkly exterior and fruity happy contents. It comes in 50ml bottle EDT. 

The top notes are red currant and pear, where I normally smell the sweetness of pear and a bit of juiciness of red currant. The mid notes consist of white orchid and wild rose and the floral scent is always there. The base notes are white musk, cedar and vanilla. This is a beautiful composition of fruity floral party, where the base notes are not overpowering at all. I can start smelling the musky-vanilla scent once the perfume has settled down. However, it reminds me of something that I cannot actually recall. It happens with most of the perfumes, I always find some kind of interesting notes which remind me of something or take me back to some time and these are the main factors for me to either like the composition or put it far away.

There, this is very quirky, happy and juicy fragrance. There are some fragrances that I would describe as powdery, dusty because of the red notes such as red currant, etc. However this one is really whole, juicy and very well balanced - nothing is less or more. So you are totally satisfied with the first sniff. I think I would normally use this either spring or autumn time, however because it is sweet fruity I would also use it in winter. It is very refreshing and warming in colder weather as well. Got quite a few compliments on this. Feels like everyone is interested what it is, they always say it is very interesting scent. So there you go, hope you come across this chic bottle and get to sniff it if you haven't done so! :) Have a nice time of the day! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts