Mysterial Oud Women's Collection by Oriflame




And here is the fourth and the latest perfume in the collection! Mysterial Oud by Oriflame!
I think out of the four perfumes in the collection this is definitely my most loved scent especially as days are getting colder! This is a beautiful creation for wearing in colder seasons and going out at night time.

Mysterial Oud was launched in 2018 and it was pretty difficult to lay hands on it the first month it appeared in the catalog. However I was one of the lucky ones. The perfume pyramid consists of floral notes at the top, rose oil and carnation in the heart and musk and agarwood as the base. The potion inside the bottle is slightly pink-lilac and the scent is heavenly. Some of the notes are not too detectable indeed like in most cases, but I can notice that they all go well together.

The first spray brings out the sweet rose oil, which reminds me of my childhood and rose jam that my Grandma used to make. After a while the rose becomes softer and airier and the agarwood makes a heavy and serious entrance. It is a serious note, but it in no way makes the perfume too heavy or unpleasant. It just adds warmth to the whole composition. I would wear it in winter a lot, and it is suitable to wear also at nighttime. Because of oud I would not call this beaut a gourmand scent, otherwise could as well be considered so for its sweet and yummy opening. 

The linearity of this perfume is that the notes are in perfect balance with each other and complete one another beautifully.  In my opinion, this is a very soft and unique masterpiece with agarwood (or widely called oud). Usually oud scents are quite heavy and not too pleasant to my nose, to me they are very oriental. However this one is quite wearable and way too pleasant. Imagine cold winter nights, cashmere sweaters or throws, tea and rose jam in the evening, lots of cushions on the sofa and lots of dimmed lights :)

This bottle deserves to find a place on your shelf. It is worth being appreciated and adored.
Give it a chance. Until later!

Comments

  1. ملصق ممتاز!!
    هذه المعلومات المفيدة التي نشرتها هنا.
    متجر تاج محل للعطور هو واحد من متاجر العطور الفريدة الموجودة في الكويت والتي تتبع الثقافة الهندية. نحن توريد العديد من المتاجر مع العود المعطر وغيرها من الأشياء ذات الصلة. لدى TajMahal متاجر مختلفة في جميع أنحاء العالم في قطر وعمان والهند.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. women's collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts