Feels Like Winter Zara Improbable 005 (for Women)


Happy Monday everyone! I never got around publishing this post about a lovely perfume I got just before the COVID-19 restrictions started in my country, I believe just before 2020. But I think it is worth talking about. It is another Zara masterpiece actually. I have never smelled anything like this before. The perfume rises so many associations in my mind though, makes me kind of nostalgic.

Feels Like Winter by Zara (005) was launched in 2019 and it is part of the Improbable series among which there was also one called Feels Like Summer and some other names unrelated to the seasons. Most of them from the range were just newbies at the local Zara store, so I had a chance to sniff them. And Feels Like Winter totally stood out among the rest. The top note of the perfume pyramid is violet (to which my my nose is deaf or blind probably), the heart of the potion is jasmine and the base is vanilla. You might think the combination is simple floral, but hey! I would consider this more of a gourmand scent. Imagine eating sweet hard candy outside in winter when it has snowed a couple of days ago, the snow has turned into ice and the sky has cleared up and the air temperature is below zero. So the air is crispy and you are enjoying eating lots of vanilla candy outside.

I would also describe the scent as powdery sweet. Probably that powdery effect comes from violet? I am not sure really. Then there is lots of vanilla sweetness. Jasmine is usually quite a clear rounded floral to me, very soothing. In this composition it is very well balanced with the vanilla. I am sniffing it again in summer and it is still gorgeous! I can still wear it in warm/hot weather and totally get that association with cold winter air. Probably because the name already suggests that :)
I am not sure if this perfume is available anywhere in Zara stores on Ebay, but in case you come across this, I highly recommend testing it. I promise you will enjoy the evolution it undergoes with your imaginations. Also my sample was in 30ml bottle which is refillable. The bottle unscrews and you can refill it. Staying power is moderate to my surprise. Lingers on clothes much longer than on the skin.

Have a great week ahead! Until later! x

Comments

Popular Posts