Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Intense by Yves Rocher

 



Hey everyone! Being sick in the middle of scorching summer is no fun I swear! Just taking some time out and resting a lot. Nonetheless, writing about this perfume is a part of my resting routine :)

Let's talk about Comme Une Evidance L'eau de Parfum Intense by Yves Rocher today. I got this beauty as a gift from my lovely cousin. Although I have so many loved bottles that are in use at the moment, and I was going to leave this unpacked until I was at least done with a couple of bottles, but hey, I would not get a proper sleep if I had not smelled it. So unpacking happened eventually.

Comme Une Evidence L'eau de Parfum Intense was launched in 2013 - this one is more intense than the original Comme Une Evidence L'eau de Parfum launched in 2003. My potion is sweet as roses and some sweet praline and woody at the same time, however once it dries down there is a soft whiff of jasmine and sweetness in a mild soapy way. All I can say, it is really rich, full and rounded. There is nothing missing here, it's pretty full and complete to my nose.

The notes of the perfume as listed are: Damask rose, praline, jasmine and white woods. The nose behind the fragrance is Annick Menardo. Some of her creations include Hypnotic Poison by Dior, Bois d'Armenie by Guerlain and others. To tell the truth, I would consider Comme Une Evidence as a cold weather perfume, however there are some notes that remind me of freshly dried laundry which was left in the sun in summer for too long and it starts smelling of sun, like those solar notes, clean, scorched in ultraviolet of the sun, so maybe you could also wear it in summer, on those breezy nights? I am not sure if anyone would get this if they do not come from a very sunshine-prone country where it is really hot and dry in summer and the laundry dries in the sunshine within minutes; if you leave longer for about 3-4 hours, the detergent smell totally evaporates leaving you with solar sterile scent.

I quite like it on myself, as well as others. It's quite interesting how I sense it developing on my skin, and when someone else is wearing it for a while and they pass you by. You just catch a very interesting smooth and sweet and rosy-floral scent. Whereas on the skin it opens really sweet, deep with praline and woods, which later leave the intensity and airy jasmine comes in. Definitely worth testing if you are into rose scents. It's available at Yves Rocher website to buy online as well as their boutiques to test. So give it a sniff, it's not a blind buy. xx

Comments

Popular Posts