Rituals... Fleurs de L'Himalaya EDP for Women




 I have been meaning to write about this thoughtful and precious present for a long while. I guess the November weekend weather has totally got under my skin and made me reminisce about past summer. To me it feels ages ago, seems like I have lived a couple of years since, even though it has been only a couple of months. Whoever knows me and the situation will totally understand what I mean.

Anyway, the photos came out pretty good with the sunshine, clear sky after the rain and some crispy air. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet my well-loved bottle of Fleurs de L'Himalaya EDP by the Dutch brand Rituals. I remember checking this little bottle out at Munich Airport and thinking to myself "...it smells exactly like me", and yet I put it back on the shelf right then, because my attention drew towards something else. And just like that, less than a month later, my best friend who lives miles away from our hometown, was visiting home and got the same cute bottle for me! Now you know why it is so precious :) At that point I was damn sure I was a master manifester! 

Nonetheless, let's see what this potion smells like. According to Rituals and Fragrantica websites the notes in the perfume are wild orchids, peony and cotton musk. All those clean florals and musk blend beautifully. Imagine being in the mountains and breathing in some whiffs of flowers blooming nearby and fresh crispy air in spring. It actually smells like spring to me. It is in no way loud, it's quite soft, well-spoken, calm and balanced. This fragrance is for those weekends when you feel like going for a walk early in the morning, but still dressing up into something elegant yet comfortable like you might run into someone special. Fleurs de L'Himalaya was launched in 2015. My bottle is only 15ml and I use it overly sparingly to indulge into its fantasy for a bit longer. 

If you are appreciating brands which are trying to stay clean, sustainable, bring spirituality into your routine, then Ritual's perfumes are something that need to be checked. I am definitely looking forward to checking out their new release of 2023 Auspicious Dragon with plum and frankincense notes! 

Comments

Popular Posts